In this throwback episode of Agency Intelligencepodcast, host Jason Cass interviews Christopher Paradiso, Owner of Paradiso Insurance and Paradiso Presents, Independent Insurance Agent, Digital Marketing Expert, and Public Speaker out of Stafford Springs, Connecticut. Christopher Paradiso talks about the importance of family, how data gets sold, indietech, retaining business, and what it will take to improve the insurance industry.
- Is Christopher Paradiso an iPhone or Android user?
- What is the last app that Christopher downloaded?
- Does Christopher Paradiso love to win or hate to lose?
- What has played a bigger role in Christopher’s career, skill or luck?
- Christopher discusses his Italian family, his patriotism, and his sister.
- Christopher Paradiso talks about how data gets sold in the industry.
- What is Jason Cass’s definition for indietech?
- What will it take for the IA channel to change?
- What does the relationship between agents and carriers look like?
- What is one of the toughest agencies to work for in the industry?
- Christopher shares his thoughts and industry predictions for 2020.
- Retaining and servicing customers is important. Not just gaining new business.
- What are some of Jason and Christopher’s favorite people in the industry?
- The industry will get better if there are more women.
- The business that stays is the business that pays.
- We have to be a customer experience culture.
- What did you fail at and why did you fail at it?
- “It is remarkable how systems take our data as we pay, agencies pay, their staff to enter data. We pay a monthly fee for these ratings systems and then our data gets sold.” – Christopher Paradiso
- “We will have the power to take that power back when we can take our unstructured data back and do something with it creatively. Generate business. Be able to utilize it so that we can market more efficiently.” – Christopher Paradiso
- “Carriers and agents need each other more than ever and we need to become better partners. Period.” – Christopher Paradiso