In this throwback episode of Agents Influence podcast, host Jason Cass interviews Kelly Donahue-Piro, Owner and President of Agency Performance Partners. Kelly puts a fun spin on her interview by occasionally asking Jason Cass questions as well. During this conversation, hear whether or not video is a lazy man’s book, what to look for when hiring people, the power of prospecting, and the differences between producers and account managers.
- Kelly Donahue-Piro asks Jason Cass what has been his most difficult business challenge
- You can’t pay people a salary that isn’t making your job easier.
- The first step in not being ignorant is to learn how to learn.
- Is Kelly an iPhone user or an Android user?
- Does she love to win or hate to lose?
- Is she stronger because of her skill or because of luck?
- What should you look for when hiring someone?
- Why does Jason think video is a lazy man’s book?
- Has Jason thought about taking a social media break?
- How many clients does Kelly have and what software does she use?
- Jason Kelly talks about the growth of women in the industry and producers and account managers.
- Why do producers tend to hate prospecting?
- How does Jason approach cold calling and addressing producers?
- Kelly Donahue-Piro shares her secret shopper statistics from 2017.
- “You’re hiring people to make your life easier, and if there is someone on your team that is not making your life easier, that is on you.” – Kelly Donahue-Piro
- “The two biggest things that any employee needs is to be teachable and to have a good attitude. If you have that in life, you are unstoppable.’” – Kelly Donahue-Piro
- “Producers wouldn’t want to be account managers and account managers wouldn’t want to be producers. But if there is one thing I could tell producers, it’s you need to treat your account manager like they walk on water.” – Kelly Donahue-Piro