In this episode of Agent’s Influence podcast, Jason Cass has Wessly Anderson as a special co-host. Jason and Wessly interview Nicholas Ayers talk about all things leads, marketing, and the magic of having a process.
- The magical story about how Wessly Anderson and Nicholas Ayers met
- How the Innovation conference is being reinvented
- Top themes at conferences: Networking and friendships
- For a minimum viable product, you need a minimum viable process
- What came first – the big company or the process? The process!
- Process automation: Don’t get lost and think it is only technology – pick up the phone
- When others don’t do something, go do it!
- There is no better way to sell than the phone
- Marketing is all about copywriting and scripting
- Sales and Marketing: People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, and help them throw rocks at their enemies
- When you think of your business bigger than the super bowl, then your business will think big
- The power of video is real and a great marketing strategy
- Why we don’t need to be fearful about virtual assistants and video marketing
- Attack what you are scared of
- The process is what makes the product
3 Key Points:
- Networking and friendships is one of the most value-adding things about conferences.
- To sell anything, the first step is having a process.
- Videos are one of the best things you can do for your marketing strategy.
– “Get outside the box and start thinking.” – Jason Cass
– “If you can generate leads with no process, it is a crappy lead.” – Nicholas Ayers
– “A true marketer knows their first round is got to hurt and sting. It always hurts to grow” – Wessly Anderson.
– “When others’ don’t do something, go do it!”- Nicholas Ayers