The Insurance Industry and 2019
Share this episode on:
In this episode of Agent’s Influence podcast, Jason Cass has Wessly Anderson as a special co-host. Jason and Wessly interview Nicholas Ayers talk about all things leads, marketing, and the magic of having a process.
- The magical story about how Wessly Anderson and Nicholas Ayers met
- How the Innovation conference is being reinvented
- Top themes at conferences: Networking and friendships
- For a minimum viable product, you need a minimum viable process
- What came first – the big company or the process? The process!
- Process automation: Don’t get lost and think it is only technology – pick up the phone
- When others don’t do something, go do it!
- There is no better way to sell than the phone
- Marketing is all about copywriting and scripting
- Sales and Marketing: People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, and help them throw rocks at their enemies
- When you think of your business bigger than the super bowl, then your business will think big
- The power of video is real and a great marketing strategy
- Why we don’t need to be fearful about virtual assistants and video marketing
- Attack what you are scared of
- The process is what makes the product
3 Key Points:
- Networking and friendships is one of the most value-adding things about conferences.
- To sell anything, the first step is having a process.
- Videos are one of the best things you can do for your marketing strategy.
– “Get outside the box and start thinking.” – Jason Cass
– “If you can generate leads with no process, it is a crappy lead.” – Nicholas Ayers
– “A true marketer knows their first round is got to hurt and sting. It always hurts to grow” – Wessly Anderson.
– “When others’ don’t do something, go do it!”- Nicholas Ayers
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.