Special Episode With Zack Gould: Why G&N Insurance Is About To Take Off
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass talks with guest Zack Gould, Co-Founder and Director of Marketing and Employee Services of G&N Insurance and BobbleOn in the Greater Boston Area. Zack shares the details about the new changes that are taking place with G&N Insurance, the advantages to having partnerships, and why he is never afraid to share what he knows about the insurance industry.
- Is Zack Gould an iPhone user or an Android user?
- What is Zack Gould’s big announcement at G&N Insurance?
- Was it a merger or a sale?
- What does the G&N Insurance staff thing about the new changes?
- Was this company sell intentional?
- Zack talks about his partnership with his partner Matt.
- Giving back to your industry makes you more talented.
- Independent agents need to matter to a select niche.
- Some insurance agents want their own agency and love it and some prefer to have the financial freedom to do what they really love.
- What does Zack think about setting premium goals?
- What are the differences between, quoters and floaters and indispensable advisors?
- What you focus on, you become.
- Put footprints on the moon in your own way.
3 Key Points:
- 70-80% of acquisitions fail.
- Zack would rather focus on his strengths which are culture, marketing, and sales.
- Helping your industry sharpens your own skills.
- “We decided to partner with a much, much larger firm called The Hill Group and they are an insurance group out of Virginia. They are a top 10 growing insurance agency. They have over to $200-300 million under management.” – Zack Gould
- “We brought on The Hill Group so Matt and I can focus on what we love to do, which is growth. We want to grow.” – Zack Gould
- “I subscribe to the Mark Cuban theory of, ‘If you open a business with an exit strategy, it is not really a business.’” – Zack Gould
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.