In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence podcast, host Jason Cass shares a presentation he did for the Mastermind group a couple of months back. This Mastermind meeting video recording has been watched twice as much as any other and this 12-minute presentation is why.
Take a listen for proof that one thing can change everything.
- Jason shares what he experienced when he went to Best Buy to get ink. (10:57
- Jason never heard anybody talk about autonomous cars like Jim Harris does. (12:22)
- Jason encourages everyone to watch the fascinating 11 minutes video of Jim Harris, where Jim states that 94% of accidents are due to driver’s error. (12:44)
- Jason says that BMW and Mercedes Benz are reducing their top of the line price because they have to compete. (13:55)
- Jason says that Tesla is more than just an electric car, and it is changing the automobile industry in ways that most of us don’t see. (15:19)
- Jason states if you took all the cars and put them bumper to bumper on the interstates, it only takes up less than 20% of the interstate. (16:52)
- Every car placed into the Uber Lyft system eliminates 12 to 30 cars on the road. (18:13)
3 Key Quotes:
- “I don’t think we have as much time we think we do.” – Jason Cass
- “For every car, that is put into the Uber Lyft system eliminates 12 to 30 cars on the road.” – Jason Cass
- “You and I are listening to the fact that there’s something better coming and they all think it’s a faster damn horse.” -Jason Cass