In today´s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass celebrates the Mother’s Day month of May with the Month of the Insurance Woman by welcoming Jill Roth, Executive Vice President at Ahart, Frinzi & Smith, the national young agent of the year for the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (IIABA) as well as one of their National InsurPac board members, and a proud mother and wife. Jill shares her expertise as an insurance agent, a vice president running an agency, and what it takes to multi-task in order to succeed in not just business, but also in your family life.
- Jill Roth shares which tech and apps she utilizes
- What was Jill Roth’s journey to become who she is now
- Jill started in insurance in 2007
- How did Jill get involved as Executive Vice President at Ahart, Frinzi & Smith
- How does Jill juggle her insurance career and being a mother and wife
- What is involved in Jill’s transition plan with her dad at Ahart, Frinzi & Smith
- Who are the new employees that Jill’s firm are taking on
- Why does Jill believe she has the advantage in the insurance industry
- What are the reasons why Jill’s agency is experiencing growth
- What is going on in the September 2019 meeting for IIABA
- Which books would Jill Roth highly recommend
3 Key Points:
- Insurance is a vocation that allows women to balance career and family life.
- Giving employees the opportunity to produce and monetary incentives have helped Ahart, Frinzi & Smith grow.
- Everything communication you have is an opportunity for sales.
– “My passion in life is government and foreign affairs. But my career is insurance.” – Jill Roth.
– “As my committee calls me, I am the queen of multi-tasking.” – Jill Roth.
– “As long as you have the drive and the abilities to do it, then I think that women are going to rule this industry in just a little bit.” – Jill Roth.