In this episode of Agency Intelligence podcast, host Jason Cass continues the third part of his solo miniseries, Building An Agency. Jason talks about prospecting and servicing and the reasons to be in AI Mastermind.
- “Everything in prospecting and servicing from a high level comes down to two things…proactive and reactive” – Jason Cass
- “We can do the process that we always talk about, that I just laid out. Or what we can do is we can focus on the clients that we have, create a customer experience, knowing who they are allowing and giving them that technology, understanding the type of service and communication they want, servicing and communicating that way with them.” – Jason Cass
- “When you start seeing the success that comes now, it’s easier to find other producers because you discovered who you are, you’ve gotten the markets that make you successful, you’ve attracted the people that are in that need, you’ve built authority with them.” – Jason Cass
- “I fell in love with the saying a long time ago that insurance is fun. And when we make it fun, we make it fun for our clients, we attract those people who like it to be fun.” – Jason Cass
- “I think that we focus way too much on prospecting, when we should be focused on servicing that will then help our prospecting.” – Jason Cass
- “No matter what anybody tells you don’t sell on price” – Jason Cass
- “I want you to keep in mind you don’t need a lot of markets, you don’t need a lot of prospects, you just need the right ones.” – Jason Cass