In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass interviews Jared Bellmund, Managing Partner at ALLCHOICE Insurance in Hendersonville, North Carolina. Jared Bellmund talks about the power of really getting to know potential clients through finding out their needs and engagement with them, not relying on social media for marketing, and the usefulness of having a downloadable app.
- Jason Cass introduces guest Jared Bellmund and discusses AI Brainshare that is taking place on October 25-28th 2020 in Puerto Rico.
- What are Jared’s thoughts about building a group on Facebook?
- Quit asking Jason and Jared to ‘like’ your Facebook page.
- France and Spain are downloading this show heavily.
- What is Jared doing when he is connecting with his community?
- Jared isn’t afraid of being asked questions that people could answer themselves.
- Jared has been going organic with marketing.
- A relationship is a relationship is a relationship.
- To build ideal client relationships by learning about family, relationships they have, organizations they are passionate about and their geography.
- People want to communicate in the way that they want to communicate.
- Jason Cass’ app has a 27% penetration rate.
- Be proactive to build relationships and not just reactive.
- What new things are happening at ALLCHOICE Insurance?
- Is Jared Bellmund an Android or an iPhone user?
- Does Jared Bellmund love to win or hate to lose?
- What does Jared Bellmund attribute to his success, skill or luck?
3 Key Points:
- Creating real relationships is more important than just being popular on social media.
- Jared wants 20% of their online posts to be sales-related and 80% of the posts to be fun, team branding, or company culture-building.
- Actually care about what your potential clients need and treat them like you are building a relationship.
- “You start getting likes and comments from the industry and the insurance industry is not buying insurance from me. That’s good and it has its own positive spin. But you have to be careful to protect your profit line.” – Jared Bellmund
- “No matter how you look at it and how it is, it needs to start with a handshake and a smile.” – Jared Bellmund
- “It’s just a game-changer when you change your mentality from I’m not your personal Google to Man, I am. Let me be the Google of this community.” – Jared Bellmund