Insurance Marketing & Automation: FB Live Special Episode
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass sits with four change agents in the insurance industry, Wessly Anderson, Preston Schmidli, Nicholas Ayers and Ryan Hanley, for another special Facebook Live event. They talk about all things marketing, sales, and how to generate the best leads. This is an episode you won’t want to miss.
- Introduction of guests, Wessly Anderson, Preston Schmidli, Nicholas Ayers and Ryan Hanley.
- How insurance has changed at rocket speed in over the last year
- Navigating and integrating the new tech of the industry
- Maintaining fundamentals and applying them to the industry today
- How human behavior is an important piece of the advancing insurance industry
- The client journey, lead generation, and processes to deliver successful results
- How to leverage processes to win more clients
- The power of video in making the customer experience more pleasant
- You need to match the market you are willing to serve
- Video can be a good option for clients to review proposals on their own time
- Start with the question “why?”
- Strategize your business location based on your goals (walk-ins, no walk-ins)
- Buyers are buyers. The lowest hanging fruit for lead generation is your current buyers.
- The best type of software is the one you will use to the fullest
- The best software optimizes human interaction rather than replacing it
- Nothing starts until you find a person to sell to
- How to leverage a referral partner
- Automation marketing in 2019
- Accelerate whatever you are doing to generate sales and deepen the relationship
3 Key Points:
- In the past two years, the insurance industry has tremendously grown its capability for technology.
- Technology within insurance will not be used to replace the human experience but rather to enhance it.
- The best leads you have are your current customers.
– “If we are trying to add all this value but it is not wanted or needed, are we adding anything?” – Ryan Hanley.
– “It [product proposal] needs to be as short as possible but as long as necessary.” – Preston Schmidli.
– “If they are not resonating with your message, speed doesn’t matter.” – Nicholas Ayers
– “If we keep it simple, I think we can be more successful.” – Wessly Anderson
– “You sell them what you want and give them what you need.” – Jason Cass
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.