In today’s episode of Agents Influence podcast, host Jason Cass interviews Yitzi Weiner, CEO of Thought Leader Incubator and Editor-In-Chief of Authority Magazine. Yitzi Weiner talks about the opportunities of becoming a thought leader, how it helps to build a strong brand, and why we need to improve our communication skills.
- Jason Cass introduces guest Yitzi Weiner (2:35)
- Is Yitzi Weiner an Android or an iPhone user? (3:50)
- What is the last app that Yitzi Weiner downloaded? (10:03)
- Does Yitzi Weiner love to win or hate to lose? (11:15)
- What does Yitzi Weiner attribute to his success, skill or luck? (15:22)
- Yitzi Weiner shares his experience growing up. (19:45)
- Yitzi Weiner shares how he started as a PR agency. (23:56)
- Yitzi Weiner explains what a “CEO of Thought Leader incubator” is. (26:39)
- What is Yitzi Weiner’s definition of a thought leader? (28:14)
- Yitzi Weiner shares how to be a thought leader. (35:28)
- Yitzi Weiner talks about the immediate consequences of the COVID virus. (43:03)
- Yitzi Weiner shares why we have to improve our communication skills. (48:55)
- What is Yitzi Weiner reading right now? (53:10)
3 Key Points:
- They can’t promise you to become a thought leader, but it’s like an incubator where they will give you the environment, the tools, and the exposure and the guidance.
- Yitzi Weiner has a program where they guide leaders to become a columnist.
- A thought leader is somebody who is known as an expert in their particular field, it’s not just someone who knows the information but someone who has a unique perspective in that field.
- “It’s better to be the worst of the best than the best of the worst.”- Yitzi Weiner
- “Don’t limit yourself to your comfort zone, always try to grow” – Yitzi Weiner
- “We think that learning ends when you finish and get a good degree. But there are these things that are constantly changing and the more you learn, the more you’ll find more connections and new ideas.” – Yitzi Weiner
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Loyal Listeners Shirts
- LinkedIn- Yitzi Weiner
- Authority Magazine