In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass talks with Christopher Cook, Owner and Agent at Alliance Insurance Services, LLC in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Christopher Cook discusses Alliance Insurance Services, the importance of building relationships, talent migration, being a part of the Neon pilot program, contingencies, and the need for more streamlined communication systems in the insurance industry.
- Is Christopher Cook an iPhone user or an Android user?
- What is the last app that Christopher Cook has downloaded?
- Does Christopher love to win or hate to lose?
- Does Christopher attribute his success to luck or skill?
- Who was Christopher Cook before he started in the insurance industry?
- What is the long-term goal of Alliance Insurance Services?
- Christopher Cook talks about being in the Neon pilot program.
- They discuss the importance of enhancing relationships.
- Jason and Christopher have a contingency conversation.
- Neon is here to create a level playing field.
- What type of cars does Christopher drive?
- There needs to be more communication around communication systems being unified.
- Christopher has about 250 email correspondents a day.
3 Key Points:
- To reach the goal of being a $20 million revenue agency, Alliance Insurance Services needs to grow by 18% a year.
- Keep enhancing relationships, not just with customers, but also with your staff, carriers, and vendors.
- The insurance industry is going to realize that the companies that pay us the highest in contingencies are those who put the most work on us.
- “The agency goal here is, we have a little saying called 30x 20y, which means to grow the agency by a multiple of 30 over a 20-year time period. So, by 2032 our goals is to be a $20 million revenue agency.” – Christopher Cook
- “You have 20 people in your agency right now. And there is a good chance that in 10 years, you are only going to need 10-11 of them. That is a real reality that no one talks about.” – Jason Cass
- “Don’t let your ego get in the way, and you try to drive home your idea. Do the things that work, and I think that Neon will make that easier and will only strengthen relationships all across the board.” – Christopher Cook
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Email: christopher@MyAllianceInsurance.com