Hanley and Cass At It Again – Part 2
Share this episode on:
As we listen to the second part of the series, Ryan and Jason talk about growing a business and being profitable. The two also delve into the workings of digital marketing.
- Introduction of guest, Ryan Hanley, Marketer, Agent, and Writer
- As long as we keep growing, we will eventually be profitable
- How to grow the agency and be profitable
- Advice Ryan gives
- You don´t know shit
- Stay away from digital marketing
- We are guilty of selling what we have rather than why we have it
- The moment you say you are not willing to fail anymore you are done
- Our culture and the way we interact is changing and how it is affecting business marketing
- Why we have to consider the effects of Biberk entering the market
- How you can put a live broadcast into your client’s voicemails
- Why you need to make decisions based on what the data says
- Why we need to remember how important this insurance work is
3 Key Points:
1. Growing and being profitable can be a difficult task to do.
2. If you grow, you must do it intentionally to be able to be profitable.
3. Digital marketing is a critical tool. However, before you invest time in it, show that it will work for your own business on a small scale.
– “As long as we keep growing, we will eventually be profitable.” – Jason Cass
– “I now have time to work on the business rather than in the business.” – Ryan Hanley
– “You are intentional in reinvesting and spending the money where you want to spend it, but it is calculating.” – Ryan Hanley
– “You become comfortable doing something by doing it.” – Ryan.
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.