Hanley and Cass At It Again – Part 2
Share this episode on:
As we listen to the second part of the series, Ryan and Jason talk about growing a business and being profitable. The two also delve into the workings of digital marketing.
- Introduction of guest, Ryan Hanley, Marketer, Agent, and Writer
- As long as we keep growing, we will eventually be profitable
- How to grow the agency and be profitable
- Advice Ryan gives
- You don´t know shit
- Stay away from digital marketing
- We are guilty of selling what we have rather than why we have it
- The moment you say you are not willing to fail anymore you are done
- Our culture and the way we interact is changing and how it is affecting business marketing
- Why we have to consider the effects of Biberk entering the market
- How you can put a live broadcast into your client’s voicemails
- Why you need to make decisions based on what the data says
- Why we need to remember how important this insurance work is
3 Key Points:
1. Growing and being profitable can be a difficult task to do.
2. If you grow, you must do it intentionally to be able to be profitable.
3. Digital marketing is a critical tool. However, before you invest time in it, show that it will work for your own business on a small scale.
– “As long as we keep growing, we will eventually be profitable.” – Jason Cass
– “I now have time to work on the business rather than in the business.” – Ryan Hanley
– “You are intentional in reinvesting and spending the money where you want to spend it, but it is calculating.” – Ryan Hanley
– “You become comfortable doing something by doing it.” – Ryan.