Erin Nutting Has Exciting News and a HQ Case Study
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agents Influence, host Jason Cass has a discussion with Erin Nutting, Agency Owner of Integrity Insurance Services and one of the most frequent guests to the show. Erin Nutting opens up about her current relationship that has led to an engagement. Hear what Erin has learned about not just building stronger interpersonal connections, but also how things like empathy, communication, grace, and balance also have benefited her work life as well.
- Jason Cass talks about AI Brainshare that is taking place on October 25-27th 2020 in Puerto Rico.
- Erin Nutting enjoys keeping her personal life private and getting enjoyed.
- Erin has been an insurance agent for almost 15 years.
- She shares what she has learned about being an empath.
- What are the things that Erin values in her relationship?
- She talks about being humbled by people that think that she has everything together.
- What is Erin working on as far as writing her blog posts at Coffee At HQ?
- What have been some of Erin’s beneficial experiences at Coffee At HQ?
- She talks about some of the difficulties with Coffee At HQ
- What is her most productive window of time in her day?
- Don’t be afraid to show your mistakes, not just your successes.
3 Key Points:
- Strengthen your relationship by including your significant other in your friend circles.
- In your relationship, give each other grace, empathy and communicate with each other.
- If you take ideas to grow your business, make sure you do them better.
- “The one thing that I think I am so protective of in our relationship is the fact that we’re not perfect and I’m not perfect and he’s not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We’re just really good communicators.” – Erin Nutting
- “I actually naturally gravitate to the people who are opposite of me. It is the weirdest thing. I think it is because I have the most to learn from them.” – Erin Nutting
- “I had to kind of come to terms with the fact that just because I’m not everything to everyone at every time doesn’t mean I’m failing.” – Erin Nutting
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- IntegrityHQ Social Media: Instagram
- Book: The Go-Giver by Bob Burg