Are your employees the “default type?”
Share this episode on:
Are you doing all you can to run your agency operations better? In this podcast Jason offers some surprises in a mind-stirring rant to re-open the ongoing discussion about inefficient and outdated systems, and to challenge us not to accept the “defaults.”
Here’s what’s on for the next 33 minutes:
- The awesome things you are doing
- The upcoming guest that will rock your agency at its core.
- Something huge is happening September 8th.
- “The browser effect.” Are your employees the default type?
- IVANS Insurance. Who they are and how they are going to change your agency.
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.