Do You Have a High “FOF” (Figure It Out Factor)?
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agents Influence, host Jason Cass interviews Amy Franko, Founder and President of Impact Instruction Group, who works in the areas of professional services, insurance, and technology. Amy talks about creating her book “The Modern Seller,” the importance of learning sales skills, and most effective leadership methods to help your sales associates be successful.
- Is Amy Franko an iPhone or Android user?
- Does Amy Franko love to win or hate to lose?
- Has Amy Franko grown the most from skill or luck?
- Amy Franko introduces herself and shares her background.
- Amy Franko discusses her process of writing books.
- What does her book ”The Modern Seller” delve into?
- Amy talks about how sales can be learned.
- What is Amy’s take on prospecting?
- What are the biggest mistakes that Amy sees agents making?
- What are leaders doing around sales associates to train and assist them?
- How can “The Figure It Out Factor” be helpful?
- What can be done about profitable sales agents that are carrying unsuccessful sales agents?
- What are ways to become more successful?
- “We’re all operating in a new sales economy. Our prospects, our clients, our selves, and our own businesses and what that is, is the swirl of business dynamics, technology, trends, cultural change.” – Amy Franko
- “Sales is a set of skills to be learned, to be applied, to fall down and get back up and be mastered.” – Amy Franko
- “One of the tenants of modern selling is that a modern seller is entrepreneurial.” – Amy Franko
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Reach out to Amy Franko: Linkedin & Twitter
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.