In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass is joined by Mastermind member Daniel Seong, founder of Great Park Insurance. Daniel talks about his life and career in the insurance industry. Find out his advice to other agency owners.
- The new “Agency Intelligence” App has been available for two weeks on the Google Play Store.
- Daniel Seong is an Apple user.
- Daniel Seong thinks his success is attributed more to luck than skill.
- Daniel Seong loves to win.
- Daniel Seong shares his childhood being born on a pig farm in South Korea and moving to the USA in 1984 with his parents and three siblings.
- Daniel Seong shares about meeting his wife and how he first got involved in sales very successfully making 225 000 dollars in a quarter at age 25.
- However, he went through really hard times in 2007, lost everything, filed for bankruptcy and his family went on welfare.
- His wife helped him to keep believing in himself.
- He started a new business out of his home while working multiple jobs including at night. He was working incredibly hard.
- He never spent money on marketing his business but used Yelp and Social Media.
- Daniel Seong describes the makeup of his business and his clientele.
- Take a stance even if not everyone agrees with it.
- Daniel Seong talks about his goals for his agency.
- Jason Cass gives advice to agency owners on working with your staff.
- Jason Cass talks about how men and women can tremendously support each other.
- Daniel Seong shares which books he’s currently reading.
- Consistency is tough but that’s the secret.
- How Jason Cass first ran into Daniel Seong.
- 10 things Daniel Seong learned while building a scratch agency.
3 Key Points:
- Consistency is greater than talent.
- Relationships matter.
- Always be creating the new version of that.
- “If it’s to be, it’s up to me. I really do believe that we have control of our destiny” – Daniel Seong
- “I believe that your mindset is everything. You’re never losing, you’re always learning. The only time I feel someone is losing is if they ever quit.” – Daniel Seong
- “Time will either promote you or expose you.” – Daniel Seong
- “Leaders are readers and readers are leaders.” – Jason Cass
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Great Park Insurance
- Book: Talent is never enough
- Book They call me coach
Connect with Daniel Seong:
- Daniel Seong’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Seong’s phone number: 949-387-3242