Chris Langille Is an SEO Genius With Mad Marketing Ninja Skills | #advisorevolved
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agents Influence, host Jason Cass has a discussion with Chris Langille, Founder of Advisor Evolved and Insurance Website Developer. Chris Langille talks about the new product offerings that are coming from Advisor Evolved, the problems with relying on word-of-mouth marketing, qualitative return-on-investment versus quantitative return-on-investment, and the power of Advisor Evolved websites.
- Jason Cass talks about AI Brainshare that is taking place on October 25-27th 2020 in Puerto Rico.
- What does Chris Langille have going on these days with Advisor Evolved?
- Chris Langille discusses the new products: QuoteViz, Case Studies, and Local Traffic Marketing.
- What types of marketing tools will Advisor Evolved provide clients with?
- Your business will struggle to expand if you depend on word-of-mouth and random website traffic.
- Chris breaks down the differences between qualitative return-on-investment and quantitative return-on-investment.
- What are the reasons to build up brand equity?
- What will be the price point for Advisor Evolved marketing services?
- Advisor Evolved websites have had numerous clients get leads the first day that they launched.
- Chris Langille talks about targeted keywords and search volume.
- Buying newer computers will solve many IT problems.
- Jason and Chris talk about purchasing domain names.
3 Key Points:
- Advisory Evolved is upgrading a tool that is included in their powerpack add-on called Case Studies that allows you to build out side-by-side proposal templates that are live URLs on your website.
- Qualitative ROI is the identity, reputation, and brand equity of your company and Quantitative ROI is revenue spent versus revenue earned.
- Being industry-specific is huge when it comes to marketing.
- “We’re releasing a new version of our video proposal tool. It is called QuoteViz.” – Chris Langille
- “A lot of agencies do not have the time, team, or knowledge to really market their business the way that they should be marketing their business and I see a lot of people struggling.” – Chris Langille
- “The best way to build long-term wealth is to invest money in the stock market and that is basically what we are putting together for the client. It is a long-tail marketing program that helps people build that qualitative ROI.” – Chris Langille
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Local Traffic Marketing: localtrafficmarketing.com – ‘Agency Intelligence’ is the promo code for service discounts.
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.