Cass Solo: Freedom, Impact and the CX Culture
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass offers up a solo podcast episode to address the four main goals that people want to align your business. He also shares the poll results of this question, the importance of merging your company’s sales culture and service culture to create a better customer experience.
- Jason Cass talks about Safeco ‘Agent for the Future’ study.
- What was Ryan Hanley from Action is the Answer’s online post about?
- Do your actions align with your goals?
- Jason defines the four core goals of your business.
- Which was the most popular business goal in the poll: freedom, impact? Wealth, or notoriety?
- You need to be a sales culture and a service culture, but you can’t silo it.
- How are the two different types of people we can sell to?
- If agents have an 88-90% retention then there is about a 10-12% chance of writing those clients.
- Those that focus on selling based on price will be eliminated because customers have devices on their phones where they can search for the best rates daily.
- What is revenue-per-client based off of?
- Don’t just meet the customer’s expectations. Also meet their unexpectations.
3 Key Points:
- Which one of the following is most closely aligned to your number one goal in business: wealth, notoriety, freedom, or impact?
- The customer experience is your business’ culture that meets customer’s expectations.
- Revenue per client is based off the targeted list of prospects.
- “We could have an impact on somebody. We could have an impact on something like an organization or the environment. So it depends on what you’re defining your impact to be.” – Jason Cass
- “I think business competitive edges are so 80s and 90s. Today, people need to believe in what you’re doing. They need to believe in your story.” – Jason Cass
- “Wealth means to me, am I able to have people around me that love me? Am I able to be a part of organizations that appreciate what I can do? Am I able to be a part of organizations that I am able to appreciate what they do?” – Jason Cass
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.