The Summer of Marketing would not be The Summer of Marketing without a special remixed edition of our all-time Top Listen with Chuck Blondino, currently the Director of Agency Capabilities and Programs at Safeco Insurance.
Originally released in January, 2014, this podcast answers these questions in Part 1:
- What do you see the future small and medium size agency looking like? In the ways of technology and doing business? Will there be just large agencies getting larger?
- When do you see the hard market balancing out to flat rate increases?
- Agents, particularly new agents and those moving from the captive field are having a hard time getting contracts with companies. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- When companies take rate increases why do they do it all at once rather than slowly and spread out over a couple years?
- Is your company pro social marketing and digital media? What are you doing to help agents use these tools more effectively?
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO PART 2: What Would Chuck Do – The Practical Guide for 2014