How Can Insurance Agents Grow Organically? -The Remix with Chuck Blondino
Share this episode on:
The Summer of Marketing would not be The Summer of Marketing without a special remixed edition of our all-time Top Listen with Chuck Blondino, currently the Director of Agency Capabilities and Programs at Safeco Insurance.
Originally released in January, 2014, this podcast answers these questions in Part 1:
- What do you see the future small and medium size agency looking like? In the ways of technology and doing business? Will there be just large agencies getting larger?
- When do you see the hard market balancing out to flat rate increases?
- Agents, particularly new agents and those moving from the captive field are having a hard time getting contracts with companies. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- When companies take rate increases why do they do it all at once rather than slowly and spread out over a couple years?
- Is your company pro social marketing and digital media? What are you doing to help agents use these tools more effectively?
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO PART 2: What Would Chuck Do – The Practical Guide for 2014
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.