How Can Agents Grow Organically? Part 1: Chuck Blondino, Director of Marketing at Safeco Insurance
Share this episode on:
Our guest this week is Chuck Blondino, Marketing Director, NW Region for Safeco Insurance Companies.
This podcast was filled with soooo much practical stuff. For Part 1, we discussed these questions.
- What do you see the future small and medium size agency looking like? In the ways of technology and doing business? Will there be just large agencies getting larger?
- When do you see the hard market balancing out to flat rate increases?
- Agents, particularly new agents and those moving from the captive field are having a hard time getting contracts with companies. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- When companies take rate increases why do they do it all at once rather than slowly and spread out over a couple years?
- Is your company pro social marketing and digital media? What are you doing to help agents use these tools more effectively?
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.