In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass has an informative discussion with Bradley Flowers, owner of Portal Insurance and co-host of The Insurance Guys podcast. Gain insight on advancing your agency and insurance business from proper networking and relationship-building techniques, best practices for communicating with clients, and the things that Bradley Flowers learned from Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Bradley shares his personal back story
- Gary Vaynerchuk gave Bradley the idea to start doing blog posts
- Jason explains the meaning behind the name of this podcast
- How has Bradley’s podcast worked as a part of his business
- Know how to speak to your clients
- How did Bradley’s relationship with Gary Vaynerchuk come about
- How does Bradley communicate at networking events and engagement opportunities
- Business builds from the power of people
- What was Bradley’s experience like in Cuba
- Lack of an abundance creates appreciation for family and education in Cuba
- Open your mind and listen to new perspectives
3 Key Points:
- Influence is giving a voice to those who have no voice.
- Identify your client and communicate with them the way they want to be spoken to.
- It’s all about people and how they know other people.
– “My biggest motivator is losing. Because any time I am having problems getting motivated I think about a time that a competitor got the best of me or I lost at something.” – Bradley Flowers
– “The only way you can beat price is with speed, efficiency, and convenience.” – Jason Cass
– “I’m all about giving more than I’m receiving.” – Bradley Flowers