Building a Business With Bradley Flowers: Power of the People
Share this episode on:
In today’s episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass has an informative discussion with Bradley Flowers, owner of Portal Insurance and co-host of The Insurance Guys podcast. Gain insight on advancing your agency and insurance business from proper networking and relationship-building techniques, best practices for communicating with clients, and the things that Bradley Flowers learned from Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Bradley shares his personal back story
- Gary Vaynerchuk gave Bradley the idea to start doing blog posts
- Jason explains the meaning behind the name of this podcast
- How has Bradley’s podcast worked as a part of his business
- Know how to speak to your clients
- How did Bradley’s relationship with Gary Vaynerchuk come about
- How does Bradley communicate at networking events and engagement opportunities
- Business builds from the power of people
- What was Bradley’s experience like in Cuba
- Lack of an abundance creates appreciation for family and education in Cuba
- Open your mind and listen to new perspectives
3 Key Points:
- Influence is giving a voice to those who have no voice.
- Identify your client and communicate with them the way they want to be spoken to.
- It’s all about people and how they know other people.
– “My biggest motivator is losing. Because any time I am having problems getting motivated I think about a time that a competitor got the best of me or I lost at something.” – Bradley Flowers
– “The only way you can beat price is with speed, efficiency, and convenience.” – Jason Cass
– “I’m all about giving more than I’m receiving.” – Bradley Flowers
Jason Cass is a thought leader, speaker, agency owner and champion for the independent insurance industry. He is the founder of Agency Intelligence (AI), a place where insurance agents and agency owners can connect, share knowledge and work together to improve their agencies and move the industry forward.
Jason hosts two major insurance podcast series, Agent’s Influence and Agency Intelligence where he talks with those that influence the insurance industry and connects with independent insurance agents all over the country. He is also the author of the Amazon Bestselling book, Customer Service is Just Foreplay, and is working on his second book titled, The Great Separator.