In today’s episode of Agents Influence, host Jason Cass interviews guest Chris Langille, Founder of Advisor Evolved, an insurance website development company. Chris talks about the work he is doing with Advisor Evolved, issues between insurance agents and technology, and the overwhelming fragmentation of information.
- Jason Cass and Chris Langille discuss how Brainshare gets put together.
- Why is Chris Langille comfortable being humble and not more of a public speaker?
- Is Chris an iPhone user or an Android user?
- What is the last app Chris downloaded?
- Does Chris love to win or hate to lose?
- Which got Chris here the most, skill or luck?
- Where did Chris get his experience?
- How did Chris create Advisor Evolved?
- What are some of the problems with insurance agents and technology?
- What is new for Chris and his automation tool?
- Many people chase new things because they are new. But they aren’t helping them.
- Chris talks about projects he has worked on.
- What is the Agents Council for Technology?
3 Key Points:
- Skill helps you play the long game in your career. Luck isn’t something you can bank on.
- Stay focused on what you are and what you are doing.
- Just because software development is good for some agencies doesn’t mean it is good for all agencies.
- “If you don’t have anything impactful to say, just don’t say anything at all. And it’s not that I don’t. It’s just so many talking heads in our space, if you will, and I say that in a good way.” – Chris Langille
- “There is a lot of muddy waters with technology now. People, they sign up for some program and they pay ex-amount of dollars a month and they use 5% of what it can do and they complain that it doesn’t work.” – Chris Langille
- “People don’t have a lead problems. They have process problems. And whenever you get more leads, you are only amplifying the problem.” – Jason Cass
- Agency Intelligence
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Chris Langille: Linkedin Email: Chris@AdvisorEvolved.com
- Advisor Evolved: advisorevolved.com