NEW PRODUCT RELEASE:
Introducing Finance Connect
- Finance Connect enables insurance companies to offer easy financing – with their premium finance partners – right at online checkout for their customers.
- Finance offers and terms are presented upfront, and PFAs are auto-generated.
- Once enrolled, auto-payment and payment reminders make payments and communication with your insureds and your PFS effortless.
We’re thrilled to announce the addition of Finance Connect to our suite of insurance payment and reconciliation products for insurance companies. Finance Connect enables insurance companies to offer premium financing options – with their existing premium finance partners – at the point of online checkout for their insured customers.
“Premium financing is essential in our industry because it gives customers greater payment flexibility with financing options,” said CEO Mark Engels. “We’re combining the ease of integrated online payments with financing at checkout to help improve conversion rates for our customers and eliminate the manual aspects of enrollment in a financing agreement with their partners.”
ePayPolicy has over 6,500 customers in the insurance industry, including Premium Finance Companies (PFCs). Existing customers will have early access, with integrations to their existing PFC partners to ensure a seamless experience for all parties involved.
“As premiums increase, access to financing becomes more important,” said CTO Nish Modi. “Finance Connect is going to help insureds pay faster and bind policies sooner, helping both insurance companies and their PFC partners.”
Finance Connect is the latest integrated product for an industry in need of greater digital efficiency and automated back-office operations. ePayPolicy’s founders experienced firsthand the operational pains of check collection and manual reconciliation in insurance, which led to the company’s first product – secure, online payment pages that were fully customizable to match the insurance company’s brand.
ePayPolicy recently introduced CheckMate, an automated check reconciliation solution that utilizes machine learning, and announced the Payables Connect tools for automating the reconciliation, creation, and payment of market payables.
Finance Connect is the next of several product releases, with the goal of continuing to streamline the accounts payable, receivables, and disbursement experience for customers in the insurance industry.
“We want to be the place our customers go to reconcile their payables and receivables and to tie it all together with their existing accounting solutions,” said Modi. “We’re building an industry-wide network that allows money and the associated data to flow freely through the industry while saving time and providing security for our customers.”
- Allows insurance companies to work with their existing PFC partners
- Premium financing options presented at checkout alongside option to pay in full via ACH or credit card
- Auto-payment enrollment and payment reminders for enrolled customers
- Simplified financing enrollment and upfront terms for insureds
- Easily generates consolidated premium finance agreements (PFAs)
- ePayPolicy is integrated with over 90% of the most popular agency management systems, saving time and manual data entry